The opening of the first boutique of the Omega watch brand in St. Petersburg

Elena Flying, Svetlana Bondarchuk and other guests of the Omega boutique - about the clock


 The opening of the first boutique of the Omega watch brand in St. Petersburg

The opening of the first boutique of the Omega watch brand in St. Petersburg on July 18 was timed to coincide with the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, when a person managed to set foot on the lunar surface. The ceremony of cutting the red ribbon in the Babochka space, where the new Omega house is located, was attended by Diana Vishneva and Khatulya Avsadzhanashvili.

The boutique hosted a cocktail, which presented the updated commemorative series of the legendary "lunar hours» Speedmaster. Guests were able to take part in an interactive mission of landing on the moon using modern technology.

Then the guests moved to the gala dinner under the dome of Planetarium No. 1. The holiday began with a dance performance, after which dishes from chef Massimiliano Sen from the Il Lago restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva hotel were served.

Elena Flying, Svetlana Bondarchuk and other guests of the Omega boutique - about the clock

learned from the guests of Omega about their most valuable watches and stories associated with them.

Khatulya Avsadzhanashvili, co-owner and co-manager of the family company Babochka:

“The first hours I had appeared at 17 years after I finished school and entered the university. Their parents gave me. Then I had a tradition to collect watches. The last time I wear watches less often, but with the advent of Omega in our life, I began to reconsider my attitude towards this accessory. I already have Omega Ladymatic. ”

Svetlana Bondarchuk, chief editor of HELLO !:

“My first watch was my dream! I saw them on someone, then in advertising, then I looked at their perfection. I still have these watches, I haven’t lost them, I didn’t give them what I used to do with other watches. They are not very expensive, but very valuable to me - this is Jaeger-LeCoultre. After the purchase, I saw them in many films, for example, in the "Thomas Crown Scam". It speaks of my impeccable taste! ”

Ekaterina Mukhina,  
“My mother was a flight attendant, she flew a lot, so as a child I had a lot of clothes. I was not just well dressed, and in my wardrobe there were sweatshirts, jeans, and sneakers of all the brands of the world that one could dream of. Under each color I had a Casio watch: white, blue and pink. One of my first hours in adult life was Longines dollars for 300, then Chopard with a snowflake, and the first serious ones were men's black Rolex. I just went constantly in leather clothes after a period of pink ruches. I realized that to be myself I feel comfortable in men's things. I have a YSL jacket for men, a tuxedo is also for men. For me, the wardrobe is now divided as follows: either men's clothes or women's oversight. And if we are talking about the evening exit, then I prefer feathers, lace, leather, open back, cuts. It must be sexy. But the worst thing that can happen is the vulgarity. Do not confuse sexuality with vulgarity. If the lips are red lipstick, then do not need to do Smoky Ice. If you have a cut on the skirt or dress, then the neckline should be closed. Many complain about my untidy hair, and I adore them, because it always balances any outfit. Thanks to my hair, the image becomes more relaxed. And if we are talking about watches, then my choice is men's. Now I have Omega in yellow gold on a brown leather belt. And on the evening exit, I like a small clock. ”

Laysan Utyasheva, TV presenter, sports gymnast:

“My first watch was a Swatch with a rather strange combination of colors — red-green-blue. Then I was wildly glad that I bought a cool watch cheap. They cost about 50 dollars. The story connects me with Omega, when Pasha (Pavel Volya. - Approx.) Came up with a stand up stand. Then it was still a new format. He was timid, worried, thought it would be ridiculous. To support him, I gave him the Omega Speedmaster watch, which I bought at a vintage store, because at that time I had no financial opportunity to buy a new one. For him, this experience was like a flight to the moon. I remember how on stage during a performance he corrected the clock as a reminder. I even made a small engraving on them. The following story with Omega happened when the son Robert appeared. We were in Milan for a photo shoot and offered our son to choose a watch, but he preferred Omega. We were shocked! He just liked them. ”

Laura Jugelia, founder of Peopletalk:

“My first hours were presented to me by my parents for admission to a university or for graduation - I don’t remember exactly. These were the Omega Speedmaster that Cindy Crawford advertised. They have a blue tint, a marble dial and a diamond bezel. I still keep these watches, and they still work. ”